Flux Pumps is the recognized leader in drum and container transfer pump technology. All Flux products are designed and manufactured to exact specifications. Flux pumps are produced for a number of industries that include (but are not limited to) chemicals, oils, foodstuff, cosmetic and pharmaceuticals. Sanitary pumps carry the 3A symbol and are produced with materials that are recognized as safe by the FDA.
Flux Pump Advantages:
- Recessing the coupling in the top of the pump helps keep it out of harms way when the pump and motor are separated
- The removable inner tube assembly gives quick and easy access to the inner workings of the pump.
- There are two heavy duty sealed ball bearings supporting the impeller shaft.
- A steel spacer between the bearings helps dissipate heat.
- Hose connections are available in ¾", 1" and 1 ¾" sizes.
- Two heavy-duty Viton radial shaft seals provide protection for the bearings.
- The steel bearing and seal cup is molded into the inner pump tube assembly.
- Pump tubes are available in polypropylene, PVDF, 316 stainless steel, Hastelloy C and aluminum.
- The spiral bearing is designated to allow product to drain out of the tube and eliminate shaft wear.
- Impeller shafts are made from Hastelloy C. a material chosen for its high strength and chemical resistance. Identical threads on either end of the drive shaft allow it to be inverted for longer life.
- The lower bearing housing with its carbon insert and drain vent is replaceable. A Teflon bearing insert is also available for ultra pure applications.
- A choice of high lift or high volume impeller of heavy duty Tefzel is
- The foot piece, which takes the most abuse of all the parts of the pump, and is independently replaceable